Riser Management Services has designed many different wireless functions for rooftops including satellite, wireless and broadcast TV & FM. Some of the major rooftops featuring Riser’s design and layout include: 4 Times Square (Condé Nast Building), 3 Times Square (Reuters Building), and 32 Avenue of the Americas (The Hub). We can help you prepare for wireless development on your rooftop or rectify an existing problem rooftop.
Specific efforts may include:
- Design antenna mounting positions and platforms
- Plan transmission line routing & support systems
- Radio frequency emissions studies and compliance plans
- Satellite antenna positions
- Broadcast antenna specification and design
Riser helps building owners and managers optimize their rooftops to prepare them for the business opportunities available in the growing wireless world.